Terms and Conditions : LSC
LSC is a wholesaler, distributor and a supplier to the trade industry. In order to be able to provide the best service at competitive prices, we ask you to take note of the trading terms and conditions.
Minimum order value for account sales:
- $50 at nett prices, excluding GST & freight.
Freight charges & fees:
- Orders in excess of $150 + GST are delivered FIS in metropolitan areas.
- Freight charges may apply for country and outer areas.
- Express and urgent overnight deliveries may incur a surcharge.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the receiver unless otherwise advised.
- Internet orders are subject to LSC standard freight charges.
- Strictly 30 days from statement to account holders.
- Deliveries will cease for accounts operating outside terms.
- We welcome new accounts, please speak to our sales team for an application or click on the link below.
- Please ensure all details are filled out in full to speed your application.
- COD accounts are also available.
- In Australian dollars (AUD) can be made by cash, cheque, direct deposit, credit card, EFTPOS, Bpay and/or money order.
- Overdue accounts can not be paid by credit card or a surcharge may apply.
- Is available on request, and is subject to change without notice.
- Price ruling is at invoice date.
- Recommended Retail Price RRP should be treated as a guide only.
- When opening your account, please ensure you mark your preference regarding back orders.
- Products classified as "Special Order", "Made to Order", "Bought to Order", "Non-returnable" or was modified, fabricated, or adjusted in accordance to customer request, are not returnable for credit.
- All returns are to be accompanied by supporting documentation.
- Please note all credit request returns (CRR) must be made within 30 days of the invoice.
- LSC is under no obligation to accept returns where the goods are not faulty.
- Returned items must be in original condition, including packaging.
- Handling & restocking charges apply to returns.
- All claims for shortages or discrepancies must be made within 7 days of invoice.
- Will apply to all items, unless for export.
- Pricing excludes GST where applicable.
- Certain items such as keyblanks, picking & opening tools are restricted to authorised customers.
- Verification or authorisation may be required at point of sale.
- In some states, security licenses will need to be verified before these items can be supplied.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information in the catalogue and on the website. However, product specifications are prone to change by manufacturers, and LSC can not be held responsible for this. If in doubt, or you need clarification, please consult our sales team.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure these items are maintained in stock, the highly specialised nature of some items can result in delays in some circumstances. Please consult our sales team to check the availability of items if required urgently.
LSC and each individual manufacturer reserves the right to change product information, availability, range and specifications without notice. Product images are not necessarily to scale, and for some categories, show the main product within that category; as a result, the item you receive may differ slightly from that shown in the photo.
LSC will not be responsible for any loss, damage or risk arising from use of our products, or the information contained within this catalogue, to the maximum extent of applicable laws.
Certain product and brand names used in this catalogue are the registered brands and/or trademarks of their respective owners, and may be subject to copyright protection. Check with the respective brand/trademark owner before using their brand/trademark.
TechED Terms & Conditions
- All Fees are to be paid in full to "Locksmith Supply Company" or alternatively written confirmation from LSC credit account holders must be supplied before commencement of the learning program.
- All materials provided out by the LSC are copyrighted and are not to be duplicated.
- Fees are not refundable once class starts or if the Student misses any lesson.
- In the event of Cancellation of a Course by LSC before commencement of Course, LSC will refund 100% of Tuition Fee and Registration Fee.
- Students should be punctual for every lesson.
- During the Course duration, if a Student’s conduct is deemed to be unsatisfactory LSC reserves the right to expel the Student. There will be no refund of any of the fees paid.
- Students risk being expelled if they:
- Do not adhere to the laws of Australia.
- Become a nuisance, in the opinion of LSC, and is deemed detrimental to the well-being of other Students or the staff LSC.
- Equipment supplied to pupils as part of any LSC curriculum may not be transferred, redeemed or exchanged without prior permission.
- Equipment supplied to the student as part of any LSC curriculum becomes the student’s property and responsibility upon receipt.
TechED Cancellation Policy & Refunds
LSC TechED provides this information to ensure that all customers are aware of the guidelines for the eligibility and assessment of refunds.
- Where LSC TechED is notified of cancellation three (3) or more working days before course commencement a request can be made for either: a) a full refund of course fees; or b) a transfer to a future TechED course.
- Where LSC TechED is notified of cancellation less than three (3) working days before course commencement, the choice of either: a) a 50% refund of the course fee will be given; or b) 100% of the course fee value may be transferred to a future LSC TechED course.
- Where no notice is given and the learner does not attend the training course a 50% refund of the training fee will be given and the course fee value cannot be transferred to another LSC TechED course.
- If a customer does not provide notification and does not attend the course due to exceptional circumstances, refunds are at the discretion of LSC TechED management.
- LSC TechED guarantees that upon commencement of a course that the learner will be able to complete the course or assessment service that he/she is enrolled in. In the event that this is not possible, the learner will receive a refund for the proportion of services not delivered by Tech Ed.
CarLAB Specific Terms & Conditions
- Access to CarLAB is provided on a paid subscription basis.
- Access to CarLAB is provided on a per-business basis, you may not share your subscription or access to CarLAB with any other customer.
- Access to CarLAB is limited to LSC account customers.
- Once you subscribe, no part of the subscription fee is refundable if you change your mind.
- Recurring subscriptions can be cancelled any time up until one working day prior to the billing anniversary of a recurring subscription. After that time, no refund can be given.
- The information contained in the CarLAB resource is provided on a "best effort" basis. Every conceivable effort has been made to check and ensure its accuracy, however LSC will not be liable for any loss, damage, consequence or other issue caused by incorrect application, interpretation or use of the information contained therein.
- The information contained in CarLAB is copyright LSC. Any attempt to copy, disseminate, share, clone or replicate the information contained therein will be deemed a breach of LSC's copyright. If at the absolute and utter discretion of LSC you are found in breach of our copyright your access will be removed, and no refund will be offered.
- Certain components of the information contained within CarLAB may be the copyright property of LSC's supply partners, and you may not copy, disseminate, share, clone or replicate that information. If at the absolute and utter discretion of LSC's supply partner you are found in breach of their copyright your access will be removed, and no refund will be offered.
- LSC / Tech Ed accept no liability for any loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated saving, waste of management or office time or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind however arising and whether caused by interruption of data published within Car Lab or continuation of Car Lab online availability.
'GIFA' Order & Fulfilment Service
LSC endeavours to provide customers with the products they need when they need them.
GET IT FROM ANYWHERE is a new service exclusive to LSC; guaranteeing earliest fulfilment when stock or quantity is unavailable locally.
Leveraging an unparalleled network of suppliers and stockists, LSC provides the GIFA fulfilment service as an alternative to backordering and waiting for local re-supply.
- If the customer does not choose GIFA, the order goes on back-order (Which is the standard function that happens today).
- The GIFA charge is added to the invoiced total (Shipping charges, including GIFA are not shown during online checkout).
- If a customer selects GIFA on 2 different lines, the charges will be 2 x $13.75.
- Customers can select GIFA while on a product page and during checkout.
- Items weighing over 4.5kg are not eligible for GIFA.