SUTTON DRILL 25PCS SET + BONUS 9PCE HEX KEY SET D102SM3BNS
Sutton Tools Blue Bullet jobber drills are a general purpose drill bit designed for machine and hand held drilling ferrous metals. The blue finish reduces chip build up on the cutting edge and is a better choice when drilling ferrous materials.
- 118° web thinned point reduces the amount of thrust required.
- Precision engineered parallel shank for accurate hole size.
- Made from M2 High Speed Steel (HSS) offering the best combination of strength, heat & wear resistance.
- Blue surface finish for ferrous applications. The steam oxide finish prevents chip build-up on the cutting edges and reduces cutting friction, especially in low carbon steels.
- 1.0 – 13 mm Blue Finish HSS drills in 0.5 mm rises.
- Bonus Bondhus 9 Piece Ball End Hex Key Set Metric.