SECURAM SCANLOGIC 0801 SAFE LOCK SPRING BOLT "BIOMETRIC"
The ScanLogic Basic combined with the SpringBolt is a very reliable and robust biometric safe lock system ideal for Home safe, Gun safe and light commercial applications. The ScanLogic Basic features SecuRam®’s poly-carbonate housing and an RF fingerprint sensor.
- Fast 1 second fingerprint access. Simply place your finger on the sensor for instant access.
- Enrol up to 15 Fingerprints.
- In addition to fingerprint user, the ScanLogic Basic supports 3 associated User codes.
- The Administrator fingerprint/code is used for access and to authorise additional fingerprint enrolments.
- Audible and visual indicators makes programming easy.
- 4,000+ openings on a 9 Volt battery (AC Power optional).
- Standard footprint and mounting pattern, easy retrofit for any mechanical or electronic safe lock.
- Changing the battery is easy with our SureLock Battery Management system. Release the lever and pull down on battery compartment.
- Finished in black.
- Can be paired with any other SecuRam® motorised safe lock actuators.
Why isn't my Securam lock working
Some simple reasons why your lock & keypad aren't working.
- I have connected the lock and keypad and there is no sound when I press a number, the keypad is dead of course they have fitted a battery as well.
- I entered a code and the lock says verified and then says lock not linked.
- I enter a code and lock gives an error code.
Please watch video for how to reset lock.