SECURAM SAFELOGIC 1701/1702 BASIC SAFE LOCK DIRECT DRIVE
The SafeLogic Basic D-Drive is a very reliable direct drive safe lock system ideal for commercial applications, where mechanical retraction of the bolt is preferred.
The SafeLogic Basic D-Drive features SecuRam® rugged stainless steel construction, our unique no-twist cable and spindle design.
Simple to Use. Reliable.
- Enter your 6 digit code and rotate the EntryPad to open the lock.
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions. Enable and Disable function also.
- Every SecuRam® lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.
- 2 codes: 1 manager code, and 1 user code.
- 6 digit code.
- Enter a valid code, then turn the EntryPad to retract the DeadBolt.
- Unique no-twist cable design.
- DeadBolt is drilled and tapped to allow bolt extensions or attachments 10,000+ openings on a 9 Volt battery.
- Easy battery change.
- Enable and Disable User codes.
- Standard footprint and mounting pattern, easy retrofit for any mechanical or electronic safe lock.
- Drilled and tapped bolt allows for bolt extensions and attachments.
- Available finishes: Chrome, Brass and Black Chrome.