DAHUA Temperature Monitoring and Face Recognition Stand Alone Terminal Kit
Designed to help manage access through contactless access control Facial Recognition (FR) technology with the added feature of accurately monitoring human body temperature using thermal camera.
The Dahua Temperature Solution measures the body temperature using a non-contact precision thermal camera with a measurement rate of up to 3 people per second, the system can handle high flow rates of people through your access controlled areas.
Compared to the traditional methods of on-site body temperature measurement, using a Dahua Thermal Solution can significantly improve speed and accuracy, and at the same time, help reduce cross-infection by using non-contact technologies.
- 2.5D curved screen.
- 7 Inch LCD display with resolution of 1024×600.
- 2 MP CMOS, WDR.
- Auto fill light reduces light pollution.
- Capacity 100,000 users, 100,000 face images, 100,000 cards, 100,000 password, 50 administrators, and 300,000 transactions.
- Support face, IC card, password unlock.
- With face detection box; the largest face amongst faces that appear at the same time is recognised first.
- Face recognition distance: 0.3 m–2.0 m; human height: 0.9m – 2.4m (lens-ground distance: 1.4m).
- With face recognition algorithm, the access controller can recognise more than 360 positions on human face.
- Face recognition speed: 0.2 s per face.
- Support liveness detection.
- Accurate recognition in back-light and front light.
- Various unlock status display modes protect user privacy.
- Support enabling/disabling the temperature monitoring mode.
- Temperature monitoring range is 30°C to 50°C.
- Temperature monitoring distance range is 0.3m – 0.8m.
- Temperature monitoring error is ±0.5°C (without Black Body).
- Report temperature anomaly alarm.
- Support mask detection, report alarm of abnormal events without wearing a mask.
- Support duress alarm, tamper alarm, intrusion alarm, door contact timeout alarm.
- Support general users, patrol users, VIP users, guest users, and special users.