ABUS P/LOCK 144/40 BLK ALUM BODY 4 WHEEL COMBO BOX
ABUS combination padlock, with 40 mm body.
Easier to use due to extra-large number dials made from abrasion proof plastic.
Suitable for medium security applications, including lockers, luggage, cash boxes and cupboards.
|a||Body width||41.5 mm|
|b||Horizontal Shackle Clearance||21.5 mm|
|c||Vertical Shackle Clearance||26 mm|
|d||Shackle diameter||6 mm|
- Re-settable (factory set at 0-0-0-0).
- Steel shackle.
- Aluminium body.
- 4 wheel combination with large numbers.
- Abrasion-proof plastic number dials for long-lasting readability.
- Supplied boxed.
- Finished in black.
How do i reset the code on an ABUS 144 series combination padlock
You must first know the existing code before you can reset the padlock.
- Using the existing code, unlock the padlock.
- Rotate the unlocked shackle 180 degrees and then press it down.
- While the unlocked shackle is depressed manipulate the code wheels to the desired code.
- Release the shackle and rotate back 180 degrees.
- Your new code is ready to use.