SILCA KEY MACHINE UNOCODE F-SERIES F800 (T/I)
MAKE EVERY MINUTE COUNT WITH SILCA’S UNIQUE UNOCODE F800
Designed for specialist locksmiths, Silca’s latest electronic key cutting machine automates and simplifies the complete key duplication process to improve the speed and quality of service to your customer. Faster key duplication means significantly improved returns on each key sold for you.
The exclusive Unocode F800 is the truly all-in-one solution for duplicating flat keys, automating the key feeding, engraving, cutting and sorting leaving you free to manage your next customer
UNOCODE F800 SOFTWARE
For the Unocode F Series key machines we have developed an entirely new software, engineered specifically to make your job easier and quicker. The new interface can also be customized according to your needs, so that you can keep within easy reach the functions you use most frequently.
- Cutting cards comparison available on board.
- Code tables available on board*.
- Customize your favourites: you can rename the cutting cards you use most frequently and reorder them according to your needs.
- Onboard video tutorials and product manual.
- Remote service to support you when needed.
USER-FRIENDLY SOFTWARE INTERFACE
- Intuitive software interface developed for the needs of professional locksmiths, with shortcuts to the most used cutting cards and job queues.
- Works in stand-alone.
- Compatible with SKP Pro to work with existing data archives and Codemaker cards.
- Integrated, industrial 10-inch, touch-screen display.
- Tilts to give the perfect viewing angle.
- Immediate response to the touch (0,01 seconds).
- Colour display with a resolution of 1280x800 pixels.
- Connection both via Wi-Fi and via Ethernet to the local LAN Network.
- 4 USB ports (2 ports 3.0 + 2 ports 2.0).
- HDMI port to connect an external screen.
- Possibility to connect a wireless keyboard and mouse.
CLEANER, SAFER AND MORE COMFORTABLE WORKING AREA
- The machine is completely enclosed: swarf is collected in the tray below the cutting area to leave the working area clean.
- The safety shield closes and opens automatically when starting or ending a cycle.
- The shield features two microswitches and stops automatically if obstructed to give additional protection.
- 55% bigger working area compared to previous models for easier operation.
- New structure optimized to absorb vibrations and noise.
- Less vibrations thanks to the new 80 teeth cutter in hard metal (widia).
- A completely enclosed working area reduces noise during marking and cutting.
- Precision cutting and engraving.
- Fully automated cutting, marking and sorting processes.
- Automatic key feeding in 10 seconds.
AUTOMATED, DOUBLE-SIDED MARKING
- Dramatically reduces process time: no need to install a separate tool or to move the key manually.
- Avoids mistakes in a manual process, especially when engraving Master Key Systems.
- Both key sides can be independently marked.
- Automatic feeder is always available. No time wasted on installation.
- Stacker and First-In-First-Out “FIFO” sorter process around 100 keys at a time.
- No air compressor needed.
- Possible to manually cut keys without removing the feeder.
- Front facing sorter for ease of access.
- Sorter equipped with a sensor to detect when full.
- Stacker can be removed for easy filling.
- The specially designed upper and lower jaws mean the clamp can be customized on two sides to take special key profiles.
- The modular jaw system means that the capability of the F800 can be expanded according to market developments.
- Optional jaws are available to cut systems including Cisa® TSP and SP, Assa® D12 and DP Cliq, Dom® RS8, Abus® XY14/Y14 and Winkhaus® RPE-RPS amongst others.
CLAMP AND STACKER CAPABILITY
- The standard V4 clamp holds residential keys from 1 to 4 mm thick whereas the feeder manages keys ranging from 1.8 to 4 mm thick.