SILCA KEY MACHINE UNOCODE F-SERIES F600
THE UNIQUE ELECTRONIC KEY MACHINE FOR CUTTING AND ENGRAVING FLAT KEYS
Designed for specialist locksmiths, Silca’s Unocode F600 cuts and engraves flat keys in a significantly optimized process, improving the speed and quality of service to your customer. Keys can be decoded by simply dropping them in an innovative camera reader, whilst residential keys and vehicle keys with metal head can be engraved and cut in one go, without wasting time on installing separate tools or manually moving the key.
UNOCODE F600 SOFTWARE
For the Unocode F Series key machines we have developed an entirely new software, engineered specifically to make your job easier and quicker. The new interface can also be customized according to your needs, so that you can keep within easy reach the functions you use most frequently.
- Cutting cards comparison available on board.
- Cutting cards shortlist*: when decoding a key, you don’t have to select a cutting card first. The camera reader decodes the key cuts and provides you with a shortlist of cards from which you can choose the one you need.
- Code tables available on board*.
- Customize your favourites: you can rename the cutting cards you use most frequently and reorder them according to your needs.
- Onboard video tutorials and product manual.
- Remote service to support you when needed.
USER-FRIENDLY SOFTWARE INTERFACE
- Intuitive software interface developed for the needs of professional locksmiths, with shortcuts to the most used cutting cards and job queues.
- Works in stand-alone.
- Compatible with SKP Pro to work with existing data archives and Codemaker cards.
- Integrated, industrial 10-inch, touch-screen display.
- Tilts to give the perfect viewing angle.
- Immediate response to the touch (0,01 seconds).
- Colour display with a resolution of 1280x800 pixels.
- Connection both via Wi-Fi and via Ethernet to the local LAN Network.
- 4 USB ports (2 ports 3.0 + 2 ports 2.0).
- HDMI port to connect an external screen.
- Possibility to connect a wireless keyboard and mouse.
CLEANER, SAFER AND MORE COMFORTABLE WORKING AREA
- The machine is completely enclosed: swarf is collected in the tray below the cutting area to leave the working area clean.
- The safety shield closes and opens automatically when starting or ending a cycle.
- The shield features two microswitches and stops automatically if obstructed to give additional protection.
- 55% bigger working area compared to previous models for easier operation.
- New structure optimized to absorb vibrations and noise.
- Less vibrations thanks to the new 80 teeth cutter in hard metal (widia).
- A completely enclosed working area reduces noise during marking and cutting.
TOP PERFORMANCE AND AUTOMATED, DOUBLE-SIDED MARKING
- Prismatic cutter and engraving cutters are made of hard metal for precise results and resistance to wear.
- Process time is dramatically reduced: no need to install a separate tool or to move the key manually for engraving.
- Both key sides can be independently marked.
CAMERA READER FOR FAST OPTICAL DECODING
- Unique, patent-pending solution for immediate decoding.
- No positioning needed: just drop the key in the pull-out compartment.
- The software shows the difference between the depths read and the depths defined by the manufacturer.
- Double-sided keys with asymmetrical cuts and single-sided keys with protrusions such as ball bearings or other patented design elements cannot be decoded.
FOUR-SIDED, VERSATILE CLAMP
- Four-sided clamp for optimized blocking of a wide variety of keys, both with head and tip stop.
- Ergonomic and dynamometric knob for an easy key installation.
- Nickel plating for better resistance to rust and wear.
- Wide gauge with mobile stop fits keys with tip stops perfectly.
- The software shows which clamp side and which stop you should use.