LOCKWOOD 4782 UNIVERSAL PRIMARY LOCK 25.4mm BACKSET
Lockwood Selector® 4782 universal 25.4 mm backset mortice lock.
The new Selector® 3780 series mortice lock was designed to incorporate a greater range of lock functions into one primary lock.
In addition to industry first holdback capable lock, the Selector® 3780 series also includes an selectable anti-lockout feature.
All handing setting (Passage, Combination or Escape) can be adjusted via the hub selector located under the face plate.
For handing see FAQs
- Short backset universal primary mortice lock.
- Easy Red /Green function setting.
- All lock settings are made from under the faceplate allowing for simple in-door configuration.
- Standard primary locks include holdback and anti-lockout capabilities.
- Lock is always holdback capable, no setting is required. Holdback can be activated at any time - unless anti-lockout is selected.
- Operated by key or handle outside or by turnsnib, key or handle inside.
- Zinc diecast body with stainless steel chassis plates for improved strength.
- Electric Strike compatibility.
- 25.4 mm backset as standard, 23, 30 and 38 mm available upon request.
- Suits metal door thickness 35-50 mm.
- 15 mm stainless steel reversible latch bolt.
- Supplied less cylinder.
- Supplied with Selector® 'V' cam.
- Compatible to most restricted keying systems.
- Finished in stainless steel.