DORMAKABA E-FLASH 680 BLE DIGITAL LOCK BLACK FINISH RIGHT HAND
Designed for Luxury apartments and houses, the E-Flash BLE range offers no compromise when it comes to reliability and performance, featuring security, dependability and versatility in an attractive design.
By enabling the dormakaba smart lock app (iOS & Android) in your smart phone you experience simple keyless access. As the administrator you are offered the ability to manage other BLE users and the ability to share time sensitive pin codes to your guest and visitors via multiple electronic communication platforms (such as text, email etc). To set up the smart lock app, only the serial number of the lock and the mobile phone number is required. To protect your privacy, no other personal data is required.
You won’t need keys anymore
E-Flash BLE eliminates issues commonly associated with mechanical keyed locks. It’s easy to misplace keys or accidentally lock them inside your home. This isn’t a problem with the E-Flash BLE
Multiple methods of access for multiple users
The E-Flash BLE range supports a variety of unlocking methods. Instead of having to make multiple keys for your home; it’s easy to add multiple users with the assistance of a voice guided programming feature. As well as the ability to create a digital pin code using the smart lock app and share via multiple communication apps to visitors who occasionally come. These can be set with a valid time zone from 10 minutes at minimum to 31 days maximum. Alternatively, a one-time pin code can be assigned
- Digital touch pad.
- Battery powered – no need for wiring.
- Voice guided programming.
- Programmable administration code/card registration.
- Up to 100 RFID Cards – 70 general users.
- 10 Pin codes – 7 general users.
- 10 BLE devices can be paired using dormakaba smart lock app (iOS & Android compatible).
- Visitor friendly with optional passage mode.
- Wrong try lock-out delay.
- Low battery alert & external emergency power supply.
- Mechanical key override.
- Modified MS2 Mortice lock.
- 2 hour fire rated (AS 1530.4-2014).
- Tested to over 200,000 duty cycles.
- Right hand.
No extended face plate available.