SILCA KEY FINDER BLUETOOTH CHIPOLO ONE BLUE
Please note certain carriers or freight methods may require a surcharge on products containing lithium batteries. If you have any questions contact your local LSC Sales team.
Chipolo ONE is the colourful key finder that now features a louder ring (120dB), a replaceable battery with a longer lifetime (up to 2 years), water resistance and a new out of range alert available without subscription.
It can even be voice activated with systems like Siri, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant..
Each Chipolo ONE can be connected to your keys or inserted into your wallet so that you have a connection at all times to these items.
It's as simple as:
- Attach Chipolo to anything you don't want to lose. Connect it to the free Chipolo app.
- Ring Chipolo from the app or double press it to ring your phone. Even if it's on silent.
- Find your missing items. The app remembers when and where you last had them.
- Up to 120db loud alert tone.
- 60m line of sight range (200ft).
- Water resistant IPX5.
- 5 mm thick (0.2in).
- Replaceable battery (CR2032).
- Up to 2 years battery life.
- Compatible with devices running iOS 9 / Android 4.4 systems and later.
- Works with Siri, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for voice control.
How to use Chipolo with Google Assistant on Android
To be able to use the Google Assistant or Google Home device to use Voice Control with your Chipolos, you need their companion app(s) installed and enabled on your device.
Google Home is installed by default on most Android devices, it has to be set up before use. How to do this is explained in the Google Help Center:Meet the Google Home app
Google Assistant is installed by default on most Android devices, it has to be activated and set up before use. How to do this is explained step by step in the Google Assistant Help Center.Get started with the Google Assistant on your phone or tablet
Chipolo Voice Control supports the English language only and Google Assistant is limited to certain regions. Make sure your device and assistant are set to an English language and region. Example: English (United Kingdom)
How to change the language and region on your Android Device:
- Open your phone settings
- Open 'System'
- Tap on 'Languages and input'
- Tap on 'Languages'
- Tap on 'Add a language'
- Choose 'English'
- Now you have to set your region, we suggest to use 'United Kingdom' or 'United States' depending on your grammar preference.
- Finally, move this new language setting to the top of the list of the language list. You do this by holding the newly added language and moving it to the top. It is now the main language of your Android Device. .
How to link your Chipolo account to Google Assistant.
To use Voice Control for your Chipolos, you need to link your Chipolo account to your account that you use for Google Assistant.
- Open the Google Home app on your Android phone.
- Tap on the +-sign (plus sign) in the top-left.
- Choose 'Set up device'
- Under 'Works with Google', choose 'Have something already set up?'.
- Find 'Chipolo' in the list of services and tap on it to open. The Chipolo web app will open where you can link your account.
- Please sign in with your Chipolo account.
- After logging in, you will be presented a screen that explains that your accounts will be linked, tap ‘Confirm’
- You can now use Voice Control with your Chipolos through Google Assistant on your phone or through a Google Home device set up with your account.
How to use Chipolo with Amazon Alexa on iOS
To be able to use the Amazon Alexa assistant app or Alexa device to use Voice Control with your Chipolos, you need the Amazon Alexa app installed and enabled on your iOS device.
After downloading and installing the Amazon Alexa app, it has to be activated and set up before use.
How to do this is explained in the 'Amazon help & Customer Service'-section of their website.
How to link your Chipolo account to Amazon Alexa
After you have set up Amazon Alexa on your iOS device, you can link your Chipolo account to it. After doing so you will be able to use Voice Control.
- Open the Alexa app.
- Tap on the hamburger in the top left corner to open the menu.
- Tap on ‘Skills’, the Amazon Skills store will open.
- Search for ‘Chipolo’ and tap on the Chipolo skills to open its page. You can always come back here for information about the Chipolo Skill.
- Tap on ‘Enable’ to start linking your account.
- You will be directed to the Chipolo web app, here you sign in with your Chipolo account.
- After logging in, you will be presented a screen that explains that your accounts will be linked, tap ‘Confirm’.
- Your Chipolo account is now linked to Amazon Alexa.
Use Siri Shortcuts To Ring Your Chipolo
Chipolo has a new feature!
On iOS 12 and later you can now use Siri to find or ring your Chipolo handsfree. Just set the Chipolo voice shortcut up like any other Siri Shortcut, through the iPhone's settings and ask your phone to ring your keys for you.
On your iPhone, open the Settings app and tap on Siri & Search. Scroll down to Chipolo and tap to open the next screen.
Tap Shortcuts to open a list of suggested Chipolo shortcuts. Each shortcut is associated with one of the Chipolos you have connected in the Chipolo app. Review the suggestions and tap a shortcut that you want to enable. For now, creating voice shortcuts is manual, but Apple does promise more automation in the future.
On the screen that opens you will see the action title at the top and a suggested phrase for you to record. Tap the red button to start recording.
If you don’t like the suggested phrase, record your own custom command, but make sure to record something you’ll be able to remember.
You can choose and record as many commands as needed and you can edit them later, if necessary.
Your active Chipolo shortcuts will appear above the suggested Chipolo shortcuts or you can check in the Settings app, under Siri & Search to see the full list of active commands you’ve set up.
Now, just activate Siri with ‘Hey Siri’ or by pushing the home button on your phone and say which Chipolo to ring. Happy searching!