ELSEMA REMOTE FOUR BUTTON PENTA CODE ORANGE FOB43304
The PentaFOB® 4 button is a 433MHz wireless remote control and is also available with proximity RFID. This dual technology, 433MHz remote control + RFID allows the remote controls to be used as everyday remotes for automatic gates & doors, switching lights, garage doors, panic buttons or any other "ON" "OFF" applications and the RFID for access control. Simply swipe the PentaFOB® remote instead of the tags or access cards.
The PentaFOB® also uses Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS). This means that when a button is pressed, it simultaneously transmits the encrypted code on five different frequencies. This makes it impossible for your remote control to be interfered or jammed.
- Keyring transmitter with 1, 2, 4 or 5 channels.
- Transmitter with built-in 13.56MHz RFID option available.
- Simultaneously transmits the encrypted code on 5 different frequencies, making it impossible for the remote to be interfered with or jammed.
- Uses Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS).
- One of the most secure remote controls on the market.
- Designed in Australia.
- Over 17 billion encrypted codes.
- Operating range of up to 100 metres depending on building structure and receiver antenna.
- 15mA (typical) at 3.3 Volts DC supply during transmission.
- Battery (CR2032) life of 2 years with average use.
- 13.56Mhz RFID technology.
- Operating frequency: 433.100 to 434.700 MHz.