LOCKWOOD EXIT DEVICE 1 POINT RIM 900MM FE109/0HSIL
The next generation in the Lockwood Panic Exit Device range, the FLUID Series provides for the fundamental means of escape whilst offering a completely unique locking mechanism and design aesthetic. With this type of unique innovation, ASSA ABLOY continues to evolve in standardising the market.
The Lockwood FLUID Exit Device range combines ergonomics and performance with a completely new type of axis mechanism and high security bolt system.
Successfully tested up to 2 hours (depending on type of doorset) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1- 2005, Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
- Brushed Stainless Steel Bolt.
- High level of resistance. Up to 500kg to each latching point.
- Tested to 1,000,000 cycles.
- Auxiliary bolt activation from 1 mm.
- Effortless opening < 20N required.
- Available in both vertical and horizontal latching positions in 2/3 point configurations.
- Bar can be cut down to 350 mm.
- Overall length 900 mm.
- New fixing bracket and template design reduces installation time by up to 50%.
- Protects evacuating people safely.
- Secure high vandal resistance.
- A simple and efficient installation process.