STI DAMAGE STOPPER FOR SMOKE DETECTOR CLR 8100
With the STI8100 there's no longer any reason to risk malfunction to your critically important smoke detectors from accidental or intentional damage.
The Polycarbonate Detector Stopper® is easy to install in areas where severe vandalism is causing false fire alarms or high maintenance costs to your smoke detectors.
As an aesthetic alternative to Steel Web Stoppers®, this polycarbonate version can be used in correctional facilities and mental hospitals. The slots are too small for even a pencil to be passed through them.
This model comes in a clear finish, but other models are available in a range of colours to blend in with your building interior.
It comes with a full fixing kit, but where additional security is required, anti-tamper resistant fixings are available.
- Constructed from tough, clear polycarbonate.
- For flush mount applications.
- For surface applications see STI8130.
- Protects smoke detectors from vandalism allowing the L.E.D to remain visible.
- Recommended for correctional facilities with smoke detector vandalism.
- Aesthetic alternative to the Steel Web Stopper®.
- Tamper resistant fixings available for additional security.
- Available in clear, almond, black or white finish.
- Polycarbonate tested -40°c to 49°C.