STI POLYCARBONATE DETECTOR STOPPER S/MOUNT
With the STI8130 there's no longer any reason to risk malfunction to your critically important smoke detectors from accidental or intentional damage.
The Polycarbonate Detector Stopper® is easy to install in areas where severe vandalism is causing false fire alarms or high maintenance costs to your smoke detectors.
As an aesthetic alternative to Steel Web Stoppers®, this polycarbonate version can be used in correctional facilities and mental hospitals. The slots are too small for even a pencil to be passed through them.
This model comes in a clear finish, but other models are available in a range of colours to blend in with your building interior.
It is supplied with a 50 mm spacer with conduit knock outs which accommodates surface mounted applications. It also comes with a full fixing kit, but where additional security is required, anti-tamper resistant fixings are available.
- Constructed from tough, clear polycarbonate.
- For surface mount applications (includes 50 mm spacer).
- For flush applications see STI 8100.
- Protects smoke detectors from vandalism allowing the L.E.D to remain visible.
- Recommended for correctional facilities with smoke detector vandalism.
- Aesthetic alternative to the Steel Web Stopper®.
- Tamper resistant fixings available for additional security.
- Available in clear, almond, black or white finish.
- Polycarbonate tested -40°c to 49°C.