STI STOPPER FLUSH MOUNTED w/out SOUNDER GRN
The STI Stopper® protective cover helps to stop malicious or accidental false alarms. It limits false alarms without restricting legitimate operation of devices such as fire alarm and access control break glass call points.
Ideal for schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels and all public buildings where there is a history or a threat of false alarms.
"IN CASE OF FIRE LIFT COVER - BREAK GLASS"
- Constructed from tough clear polycarbonate.
- For flush mount applications.
- Easy to install, can retrofit over existing device.
- Protects equipment from accidental operation, vandalism, product misuse, dust and weather.
- Lock or break seal options for added security see STIBS.
- Surface mounted version is available.
- Available in red, blue, green and yellow.
- Cover backed by a three year guarantee against breakage in normal use.
- Polycarbonate tested from -40°C to 49°C.