STI WTHR STOPPER II F/MOUNT w/out SOUNDER GRN
Physically larger than the Weather Stopper, the Weather Stopper II® is a tough, clear polycarbonate cover designed to protect manual call points and other devices where protection from the environment is necessary.
Such as car parks, food processing factories and swimming pools. It is also ideal for saline atmospheres. It is available for flush or surface mounted devices with a variety of cable entry gaskets.
The cover can pivot on the cable hinge giving full access to the device it's covering without being misplaced.
"IN CASE OF EMERGENCY - LIFT COVER BREAK GLASS TO OPEN DOOR"
- Constructed from tough clear polycarbonate.
- For flush mount applications.
- Includes weather gasket.
- Strong, durable cover to take even the severest of knocks.
- Ideal for saline atmospheres.
- Fits a variety of industry standard devices.
- Protects equipment against damage from dust and grime as well as water ingress.
- Available in red & green.
- Polycarbonate tested from -40°C to 49°C.