STI STOPPER II SURFACE MOUNTED w/out SOUNDER
Physically larger than the Stopper, the Stopper II® is a unique device which has been helping stop false fire alarms around the world for more than 20 years, without restricting legitimate operation of devices such as fire alarm break glass call points.
It is ideal for schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels and public buildings of almost every kind where there is a history or a threat of false alarms.
The cover can pivot on the cable hinge giving full access to the device it's covering without being misplaced.
"IN CASE OF FIRE - LIFT COVER BREAK GLASS"
- Constructed from tough clear polycarbonate.
- For surface mount applications.
- Available in red & green.
- Available with a choice of gaskets to protect equipment against damage from dust and grime as well as water ingress.
- Break seal option for added security.
- Flush mounted version is available.
- Polycarbonate tested from -40°C to 49°C.