STI STOPPER II FLUSH MOUNTED w/out SOUNDER GRN
Physically larger than the Stopper, the Stopper II® is a unique device which has been helping stop false fire alarms around the world for more than 20 years, without restricting legitimate operation of devices such as fire alarm break glass call points.
It is ideal for schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels and public buildings of almost every kind where there is a history or a threat of false alarms.
The cover can pivot on the cable hinge giving full access to the device it's covering without being misplaced.
"IN CASE OF EMERGENCY - LIFT COVER BREAK GLASS TO OPEN DOOR"
- Constructed from tough clear polycarbonate.
- For flush mount applications.
- Available in red.
- Available with a choice of gaskets to protect equipment against damage from dust and grime as well as water ingress.
- Break seal option for added security.
- Surface mounted version is available.
- Polycarbonate tested from -40°C to 49°C.