STI WIRELESS FIRE EXTINGUISHER THEFT STOPPER
The STI6200WIR will help to stop theft, vandalism or misuse of fire extinguishers.
This sturdy, self-contained, wireless device has proven highly effective in helping stop theft, misuse or vandalism of fire extinguishers. Yet, it leaves the extinguisher accessible for emergencies and does not interfere with fire fighting in any way.
How it works;
If the protected fire extinguisher is moved from its normal location, the device emits a piercing alarm and sends a signal to an STI receiver (sold separately). The highly visible stop sign design and the words "STOP, EMERGENCY USE ONLY" also discourages wrongful use.
- Supervised wireless 433MHz works with your existing STI receiver or 8-channel receiver (STI34108).
- Highly visible "stop sign" design discourages wrongful use of extinguishers.
- Sounds a powerful 105 dB warning horn when activated, drawing attention in a hurry (95 dB low volume setting can be set if desired).
- Up to 150m (line of sight) range.
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing.
- Compact patented design 127 mm in diameter and 48 mm deep
- Mounts easily next to extinguisher.
- 9 volt battery included.
- Deactivation cable provided for service by authorised personnel.
It is recommended that the end user verify the battery and alarm function every six months and replace annually or as required.