FSH ELECTRIC LOCK FEL990M MONITORED PTL/PTO
The FEL990 Series Electric Mortice Lock is a true multi-functional locking device. It has been developed for simplicity - simplicity for the installer and the end-user.
Available in either monitored or non-monitored.
The FEL990 Series locks can be easily site configured power to lock (fail safe) or power to open (fail secure) single or double cylinder.
The lock can be operated by push buttons, intercom systems and key switches; or integrated with electronic access control systems for use with higher security devices such as keypads or card readers.
Fire rated to 4 hours.
- FEL990M monitored electric mortice lock.
- Multi-voltage - 12-24VDC @ 350mA momentary, 100mA operating including LED furniture if applicable.
- Reverse polarity protected.
- Lock secure status and key override microswitch max. rating 500mA @ 30VDC.
- Door position monitoring by reed switch.
- Lock status monitoring by a combination of
Locking bar (hub/handle/s locked)
Deadlatching bolt (suppressed)
- Dual key override monitoring (KOM).
- Request to exit (REX) via hub/handle(s).
- LED indication.
- Door status reed switch max. rating 100mA operating.
- 60 mm backset.
- Supplied less cylinder.
- Suits door thickness 32-50 mm.
- 3 metre cable with 12 pin plug supplied.
- Finished in satin chrome.