SALTO XS4 AMOK ESCUTCHEON SAMPLE on TIMBER BLOCK
This working display is ideal for demonstrating the AMOK function.
The SALTO XS4 AMOK electronic escutcheon is designed to lock down a room or building quickly to protect and secure people in the event of an security breach, emergency or other event.
The lock down is controlled by the teacher or manager from inside and blocks all cards from accessing that door except those with a AMOK override card.
The XS4-67 wide body versions are specially designed to fit on most Australian doors, and work with the majority of mortice locks and common tubular latches. It is specially designed for use on busy, high traffic doors that need additional strength.
Inside reader is for activating the AMOK lock down only.
- Clutching mechanism escutcheon (when locked handle moves freely).
- Inside lever free at all times.
- Disabled access AS1428.1 compliant lever.
- Dimensions: 290 (H) x 67 (W) x 20 mm (D).
- Handle rotation: 52° - Limiters available for tubular latches.
- Compatible with Australian mortice locks and tubular latches.
- Mechanical key override versions with audit trail facility available.
- Electronic privacy function versions available.
- Supplied less mortice lock.
- Not available in a wireless version.