SALTO KS IQ 2: Ethernet POE
IQ is the central hub of your site. It receives all changes and settings from the SALTO KS application and ensures that all locks are updated within seconds. The IQ serves as the brain of your site, connects your wireless locks to the cloud and can be extended by adding additional IQ's if needed.
Provides cloud connection via Ethernet PoE.
- Hub of the system architecture.
- Connect up to 16 access points per IQ.
- Range is 10 – 12 meters between IQ and Access point depending on site specifics.
- Includes LAM (Local Access Management) feature which allows the access point to continue to recognise master tags should a communication failure arise.
- This model does not require power supply.
- PoE, Ethernet, Wifi and cellular communication models available.