HID Signo Reader 40, Standard Profile, Maximum Compatibility
The HID Signo Reader 40 is a founding member of the Signo platform. Offering a truly dynamic approach to secure electronic access control, HID Signo Readers are designed to be highly versatile, powerful, and connected for the future.
A perfect fit for door applications requiring wall switch mounting, the HID Signo Reader 40 supports an unparalleled range of different credential technologies in a variety of form factors including cards, fobs and mobile devices.
- Supported Credentials: Seos, iCLASS SE®, iCLASS SR®, iCLASS®, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire EV1/EV2, Mobile Credentials powered by Seos (HID Mobile Access), HID Proximity®, Indala® Proximity, AWID Proximity, and EM Proximity.
- High Frequency Read Range: 4 – 10 cm.
- Low Frequency Read Range: 6 – 10 cm.
- Mobile Credential connectivity via NFC / Bluetooth.
- Mounting: Suited to mount and cover single gang switch boxes with a slotted mounting plate for alternate back box spacing.
- Dimensions: 80 x 121.5 x 19.5 mm.
- Wiegand or RS485 Half Duplex (OSDP) configurable.
- Configurable with HID Reader Manager App (iOS and Android).