LOCKWOOD ELECTRIC LOCK 3582ELEN0RSC L/CYL F/SECURE
Lockwood 3582 short backset electric mortice lock. Suitable for metal doors.
Fail secure (power to unlock) and non monitored.
The lock can be operated by push buttons, intercom systems and key switches; or integrated with electronic access control systems for use with higher security devices such as keypads or card readers.
- 3582 electric mortice lock.
- Fail secure (Power to unlock) not field changeable.
- 12 volts dc.
- Current draw 250mA (max) @ 12Vdc.
- Non monitored.
- 23 mm backset.
- Right hand (field changeable).
- Solenoid locking/unlocking of lever handles.
- Supplied less cylinder.
- Selectable on site for one or both lever handles being locked by solenoid without dismantling the lock.
- Supplied with 3.6 metre length of cable with 9 pin socket.
- Compatible with 4800 and 5800 series furniture.
- Finished in satin chrome.