Neptune 6 Channel, 6 Form-C, Multi-Code RF Receiver, IP65 Housing
The Neptune 6-channel receiver is a multi-purpose 6 channel RF receiver in a IP65 housing.
Six single pole triple throw (SPTT) outputs are available for connection to control external devices.
The receiver is designed for use with keyfobs of 6 channels or less. Each channel is individually programmable through onboard dip-switches to one of 3 operational modes of relay outputs (momentary, latching and timed for 5 seconds).
Our receivers use KEELOQ® Code Hopping technology for secure RF transmission.
- Operating voltage 12-26Vdc.
- Current consumption @ 10 Vdc Standby 55 mA, All relays 230 mA
- Current consumption @ 12 Vdc Standby 70 mA, All relays 290 mA.
- Current consumption @ 26 Vdc Standby 170 mA, All relays 460 mA
- Output channels - 6
Each can be selected individually with output in any one of 3 modesl Latching, Momentary or Timed (5 seconds).
- Reverse polarity protection - Yes ( Diode).
- RF operating frequency - 433.92MHz.
- RF Signal type - KEELOQ® Code Hopping, On Off keying (OOK).
- Coding Combination - over 4 billion.
- Learning Capacity - 240 keyfobs or transmitters
- Range - up to distance 100 meters in open air (environmentally dependent).
- Dimensions 114 (L) x 89 (W) x 55 (H) mm.
- Case Material - ABS plastic.
- IP65 rated.