CS 2 Door Access, Alarm Network Controller, 2000 Users
The CS Technologies access control system allows powerful management of access to doors, alarm areas and also provides cost-effective energy management. The system consists of a network of controllers each of which controls a group of doors.
Each controller is fully distributed, and contains all programming necessary for seamless continuous operation regardless of the rest of the system or PC connections.
A total of 128 intelligent controllers can be linked per site.
- 2 door version ideal for smaller sites.
- Up to 128 network controllers per location.
- Communication via comms converter (CS4600).
- TCP/IP or WiFi comms modules available.
- Door open too long and forced door alarms.
- Compatible with most readers.
- Supported readers: Wiegand, Silicon Key, Presco and Clock + Data.
- Unlimited system site codes.
- 2000 users per controller.
- 1000 transactions.
- 20 standard and 20 extended time zones.
- 64 access levels per controller.
- 64 access levels per user.
- Expandable to 250 inputs and 250 relays per controller.
- Anti-pass back support – hard or soft.
- Mantrap feature.
- Car parking control.
- Time and attendance.
- After hours air conditioning control and billing.
- Lighting control.
- 100% Australian made and designed.