"Drive with dormakaba" Promotion - Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the Promotion and a description of the prizes that may be won in the Promotion form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Entries not complying with these Terms & Conditions of Entry are ineligible and the Promoter reserves its absolute right to disqualify any customer from the Promotion if any entries do not comply with these Terms & Conditions of Entry. These Terms & Conditions of Entry will be displayed online at www.lsc.com.au/page/Terms__Conditions
- Entry is open to Consumers who make an Eligible Purchase during the corresponding months.
- Employees of the Promoter or its associated companies, (including the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion) and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Definitions within this Promotion:
- “Consumer” means any customer aged 18 years or over, who has made an Eligible Purchase from the Promoter.
- “Eligible Purchase” means a transaction of dormakaba branded products between 01/05/2019 – 30/06/2019
- Purchase totals are calculated at month end and multiple orders added together.
- Each $2,000 (ex.GST) spend will earn one competition entry.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- “Promoter” means The Trustee for LOCKSMITHS SUPPLY TRUST (ABN 73 809 492 283) of 140-158 Dryburgh Street, North Melbourne, Victoria 3051, phone 03 9329 7222
- “Promotion” means this Drive with dormakaba competition
- “Terms & Conditions of Entry” mean these Terms & Conditions of Entry in relation to the Drive with dormakaba competition.
- “Schedule” the schedule which dictates the entry period, eligible products and draw date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for breach of these Terms & Conditions of Entry, engaging in any unlawful or other improper misconduct in relation to the Promotion, tampering with or manipulating the entry process, (including but not limited to submitting multiple entries which are not associated with an Eligible Purchase), or for otherwise submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Incorrect, incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Prize winner will be determined by a random draw of all valid entries. One prize winner will be drawn nationally.
The Prize draw will take place at 12 noon AEDST on 02/07/2019.
The prize draw will take place at 140-158 Dryburgh Street, North Melbourne, Victoria, 3051.
- The Prize winner will be contacted by phone and in writing. The winner will also be published online www.lsc.com.au. If the winning entry is invalid, the entry will be discarded and the prize will be awarded by randomly drawing another entry in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- One (1) prize will be drawn in the Promotion – A Mazda2 P 6AUTO HATCH MAXX (not redeemable for cash). Total value of prize including on-road costs to the value of $22,454.
- The winners should look to the manufacturer of products awarded as prizes for all warranties.
- Unclaimed Prizes – If in the event the winner does not claim their prize, a redraw for unclaimed prizes will take place at 12 noon AEDST on 16/07/2019 at 140 – 158 Dryburgh Street, North Melbourne, Victoria, 3051. The winners will be contacted by phone and in writing and will be published online www.lsc.com.au.
- Subject to the approval process required by any relevant gaming or lotteries authority, in the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within Australia, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years or does not hold a valid license, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent/guardian on their behalf.
- Prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Prize value is correct at time of printing; no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all entries from any entrant who is in breach of the Terms & Conditions of Entry or the Terms and Conditions or who manipulates, seeks to manipulate or benefits from manipulating, the entry process or the Promotion.
- The Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to the Promotion or the awarding or taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
- The Promoter may use any personal information that an entrant has provided to it as part of the promotion for the purpose of running the Promotion, and also in advertisements, publications, media statements and other promotional material associated with the Promotion. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the Promoter will only publish the winner’s surname, initial and participating store location. The Promoter may disclose the information for those purposes to its related bodies corporate and contractors. The Promoter may use personal information a customer has provided to send the customer information about Sutton Tools products and services (including via electronic means), and may disclose the information to its related bodies corporate, agencies and contractors (including call centres, advertising agencies and direct mail houses) the Promoter engages for that purpose.
- Each entry becomes the property of the Promoter.
- In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter has issued these Terms & Conditions of Entry in accordance with
NSW Permit No: LTPS/19/33633
SA Permit No: T19/534
ACT Permit No: TP 19/03081