"Scoot with AMC" Promotion - Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the Promotion and a description of the prizes that may be won in the Promotion form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Entries not complying with these Terms & Conditions of Entry are ineligible and the Promoter reserves its absolute right to disqualify any non-complying entry from the Promotion. These Terms & Conditions of Entry will be displayed online at https://www.lsc.com.au/page/Terms__Conditions .
- Entry is open to Consumers who make an Eligible Purchase during the corresponding month.
- Employees of the Promoter or its associated companies, (including the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion) and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Definitions within this Promotion:
- “Consumer” means any customer aged 18 years or over, who has made an Eligible Purchase from the Promoter.
- “Eligible Purchase” means a transaction of AMC branded products between 01/03/2019 – 31/05/2019.
- Purchase totals are calculated at month end of the promotional period.
- Each $50 spend will earn (1) one competition entry.
- “Promoter” means The Trustee for LOCKSMITHS SUPPLY TRUST (ABN 73 809 492 283) of 140-158 Dryburgh Street, North Melbourne, Victoria 3051, phone 03 9329 7222.
- “Promotion” means this Motorbike Giveaway.
- “Terms & Conditions of Entry” mean these Terms & Conditions of Entry in relation to the Vespa Giveaway competition.
- “Schedule” the schedule which dictates the entry period, eligible products and draw date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for breach of these Terms & Conditions of Entry, engaging in any unlawful or other improper misconduct in relation to the Promotion, tampering with or manipulating the entry process, (including but not limited to submitting multiple entries which are not associated with an Eligible Purchase), or for otherwise submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- One (1) prize will be drawn in the Promotion – a Vespa Sprint 150 IE 3V 2017 from merchant Peter Stevens Motor Cycles to the value of $7,590AUD (not redeemable for cash). All on road cost are included in the prize. Total value of prize $7,590AUD.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an entrant can hold in the competition.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity, proof of Australian residency status at the nominated Prize delivery address and proof of entry validity, in order to claim a Prize. Acceptance of proof of eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that an entrant cannot provide proof, their entry will be deemed invalid.
- All valid entries are automatically entered into the Winner Selection process, which will take place at the times and dates set out in the Schedule, including any specified Second Chance Draw.
- Winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification details in the Schedule.
- All Prizes are as depicted or described in the Schedule and, unless otherwise specified, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize.
- Winners are responsible for all costs not expressly listed as being included in the Prize, including without limitation: all on-road costs, insurance, customisations or any applicable surcharges and any other related costs.
- Neither the Promoter nor the Prize supplier or their associated companies is responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for acts of god, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared) or other events beyond the Promoter and the Prize supplier's control which prevent awarding or acceptance of the Prize in accordance with the Prize description.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the Promoter’s opinion, includes objectionable content.
- All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- The Promoter takes no liability for any tax issues which may arise from accepting a Prize in this Competition. Consult an independent tax adviser if this is a concern.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- The Promoter and the Prize Supplier/s assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administrative security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available to the fullest extent permitted by law, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. Subject to state regulations.
- By entering into the Promotion, the Consumer agrees that the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value if any prize is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure, that prize, subject to any necessary approval process required by relevant gaming or lotteries authority.
- The Promoter may use any personal information that a Consumer has provided to the Promoter as part of its entry into the Promotion for the purpose of running the Promotion, as well as for all other reasonably foreseeable purposes including advertisements, publications, media statements and other promotional material associated with the Promotion. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter will only publish the winner’s first name, last initial and residential suburb. The Promoter may disclose the personal information for those purposes to its related bodies corporate and contractors. By entering into the Promotion, the Consumer agrees that the Promoter may use the personal information provided with the entry for other purposes relating to the business of the Promoter including to send the customer information about other LSC products and services (including via electronic means), and agrees that the Promoter may disclose the information to its related bodies corporate, agencies and contractors (including call centres, advertising agencies and direct mail houses).
- Each entry in the Promotion becomes the property of the Promoter.
- In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter has issued these Terms & Conditions of Entry in accordance with
NSW Permit No: LTPS/19/31751
SA Permit No: T19/157
ACT Permit No: TP 19/02657
- The winner will be contacted on the date of drawing by phone and email. If contact cannot be made within 3 months of drawing, a redraw will occur.
- Redraw winner will be notified in writing (email) and phone on date of redraw.
- Prize draw winners will be announced in the monthly newsletter, in hard-copy and online here: www.lsc.com.au/page/Catalogues/Newsletters Date: 01/07/2019
- Unclaimed prize draw winners will be published on the competition website: www.lsc.com.au/page/Catalogues/Newsletters Date: 01/08/2019
|Time of draw||10:30am AEST|
|Date of draw||03/06/2019|
|Address of draw||140-158 Dryburgh Street,
North Melbourne, Victoria 3051
|Time of redraw||10:30 AEST|
|Date of redraw||03/09/2019|
|Address of redraw||140-158 Dryburgh Street,
North Melbourne, Victoria 3051