Designed and manufactured in Australia the Selector® 3782ELSS is a high-performance electric mortice lock for narrow stile hinged doors.
The ability to configure the Selector® 3782ELSS in field simplifies both installation and ordering – as the new unit is a suitable replacement for 33 existing Synergy Series electric mortice locks.
Designed to meet the varying requirements of commercial applications the lock can be operated by push buttons, intercom systems and key switches; or integrated with electronic access control systems for use with higher security devices such as keypads or card readers. These locks comply with building regulations for single-action escape doors.
- Variable voltage from 9 – 28VDC
- Simple in field selectable from power to lock to power to open
- Full range of monitoring including REX, Deadlatch, Door position, KOM and lock status
- Unique functions for double reader applications which allows external side to fail securely while internal side fails safe allowing free egress escape
- Motor driven providing lower power usage in some applications
- 23mm backset as standard (25.4, 30 and 38mm available upon request)
- Suits metal door thickness 35-50mm
- Compatible with 4800 and 5800 series furniture
- Supplied less cylinder