Important Branch Updates
Updated: Friday 27 March, 2020
From Monday 30 of March, all Australian branches (VIC, NSW, QLD, SA and WA) will no longer accept walk-in counter sales. Showrooms at each of these branches will be temporarily closed from Monday onward.
These measures have been implemented to ensure we play our part in reducing the possible spread of COVID-19 as instructed by the government.
All orders will need to be placed via the following methods before goods can be collected;
- Place orders online via our website www.lsc.com.au
- Place a phone order
- Send an order via email
- Send an order via fax
- Place an order with your Account Manager
Orders can be collected at the branch from the following pickup areas:
- VIC - Right hand side car park roller door.
- NSW - Roller door
- SA - Roller door off Power Street
- QLD - Parcel pickups window in the loading dock (next door at 15 Jeays Street, Bowen Hills)
- WA - Roller door on the otherside of the building
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding of these new procedures. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your local Branch Manager.
COVID-19 update from LSC: We are here to help you.
Wednesday 18th March, 2020
The health and welfare of our team members, customers, family and friends are our number one priority at LSC.
We are closely monitoring the situation around-the-clock,and while these are challenging times for our industry, please know that we are doing everything we can to minimise the impact on our customers.
Based on the advice given by the government, regarding reducing personal contact, it is recommended;
- Shop online at lsc.com.au for fast delivery
- Call ahead for quick pick up at your local LSC Showroom
- Phone or email your local Branch or Account Manager
Our multiple warehouse and delivery services also continue to operate unaffected. We have great stock levels around the country and our supply from overseas has had little impact.
At present, we have had no reports of any staff members or visitors displaying symptoms of COVID-19 and have put the following measures in place:
- All staff have been briefed on best hygiene practices
- In-person meetings and team events will be limited
- Should it become necessary our sales and technical support teams can work from home to continue to serve you
- As we have multiple warehouses we have plans in place to continue to supply should a warehouse need to close
Thank you for your continued support and understanding, we look forward to helping you through these challenging times.