WHS PM7KM BASIC
ProMaster Key Manager Software allows you to fully control key issue and return to staff and key holders. The importance and security significance of this task is often overlooked in many organizations, who despite having complex and expensive master key systems, have poor record keeping of who has which keys.
Also available in Premium as a base product or as an upgrade from ProMaster Key Manager 5.
- Comprehensive context sensitive help
- New wizards for issuing, reissuing and returning keys allowing many keys to be issued and returned in a single operation
- New wizards for returning keys and issuing them to another key holder in a single operation.
- New wizards for recording lost and broken keys
- Email templates for email notifications when issuing keys, returning keys and for overdue keys.
- Key bunches enhanced making them more powerful and easier to use. Key bunches are treated equal to keys when issuing and returning keys.
Key issue authentication
- by signature scanner
- by PIN entry
- by scanning signed agreement
- Greater ability to drill down from any data to see related data.
- Enhanced notes against key holders.
- Key holder photos (load an existing image or acquire the photo from a scanner or camera) Signatory photos
- Spell checker (supplied with various dictionaries)
- Broader data search capabilities throughout the application with search settings remembered between sessions.
- Enhanced Overdue Issues with more information available, capability to email key holders and to reissue overdue keys.
- Rewritten for compatibility with latest operating systems (Windows 7, Windows Server 2008R2) with user modern interface appearance and operation.
- Single user
Where can i find updates?
Updates (and additional data product data files depending on software) can be found on the WH Software web site.