SECURAM L02 ENTRYPAD, CHROME (KEYPAD)
The ProLogic L02 is a very reliable and robust safe lock system ideal for commercial applications.The ProLogic L02 features SecuRam®’s rugged stainless steel construction and a backlit OLED Screen for easy viewing, programming and user feedback.
Simple to Use and Reliable
- Enter your 6 digit code and turn the safe handle. That’s it.
- OLED Menu system guides the user through access and programming procedures.
- Time Delay usage prompts make TD access easy.
- Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.
ProLogic L02 overview
- 30 Codes: Super Code, 2 Manager Codes and 28 User Codes.
- 5,000+ openings on a 9 Volt battery.
- Single or Dual Control mode.
- Time Delay functionality 1-99min; programmable Opening Window 1-15min.
- Time Delay Override.
- Recovery Code to set the lock back to factory default.
- Enable and Disable User codes.
- Control up to 4 locks, assign user access to each lock.
- SureLock Battery Management and AC power optional.
- Standard footprint and mounting pattern, easy retrofit for any mechanical or electronic safe lock.
- Finished in chrome.
- Can be paired with any other SecuRam® motorised safe lock bodies.
Why isn't my Securam lock working
Some simple reasons why your lock & keypad aren't working.
- I have connected the lock and keypad and there is no sound when I press a number, the keypad is dead of course they have fitted a battery as well.
- I entered a code and the lock says verified and then says lock not linked.
- I enter a code and lock gives an error code.
Please watch video for how to reset lock.