SECURAM SAFELOGIC BASIC ENTRYPAD CHROME
The SecuRam® SafeLogic Basic is a very reliable and robust safe lock system ideal for most applications.The SafeLogic Basic features SecuRam’s rugged stainless steel construction.
This EntryPad can be paired with any of the 4 SecuRam Lock Bodies: SwingBolt, DeadBolt, SpringBolt and StrikeBolt.
Simple to Use and Reliable
- Enter your 6 digit code and turn the safe handle. That’s it.
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions. Enable and Disable function also available.
- Battery Changes are simple. Slide upward on the EntryPad to release from snapfit mounting system to change the 9 Volt battery on the back of the EntryPad.
- Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.
- 2 Codes: Manager Code and User Code.
- 9 Volt Battery powers the system.
- 10,000+ openings on a 9 Volt battery.
- 5 minute Penalty LockOut upon entry of 4 incorrect codes.
- Reset button to set the lock back to factory default.
- Standard footprint and mounting pattern, easy retrofit for any mechanical or electronic safe lock.
- Finished in chrome.
- SureLock Battery Compartment for easy Battery replacement, without removing the entrypad from the safe door.
- Can be paired with any other SecuRam® motorised safe lock bodies.
Why isn't my Securam lock working
Some simple reasons why your lock & keypad aren't working.
- I have connected the lock and keypad and there is no sound when I press a number, the keypad is dead of course they have fitted a battery as well.
- I entered a code and the lock says verified and then says lock not linked.
- I enter a code and lock gives an error code.
Please watch video for how to reset lock.