ABUS P/LOCK 83/80 KD SERIES "Z" VERSION
ABUS 83/80 high security padlock. Keyed to differ.
SCEC approved for SL4.
SCEC, evaluates protective security products to determine their suitability for use in Australian Government facilities.
Approved products are listed in the Security Equipment Evaluated Products List (SEEPL).
Security Level 4 (SL4).
Must have SCEC approved keying system installed and be key retained. When a keying system with a lower SL rating is used, the padlock inherits the lower SL rating.
|a||Body width||80 mm|
|b||Horizontal Shackle Clearance||40 mm|
|c||Vertical Shackle Clearance||40 mm|
|d||Shackle diameter||15 mm|
- Supplied keyed to differ.
- 80 mm chrome plated hardened steel lock body.
- Chrome plated hardened steel shackle with Nano-Protect™ coating.
- Double ball locking.
- Removable core cylinder for quick rekeying.
- Incorporates the popular 570 style barrel.
- Compatible with most restricted keying profiles.
- Shackles can be quickly changed for different applications.
- Range of shackle sizes.
- Hardened anti-drill plate protects the cylinder.
- SCEC approved for SL4.
- Supplied boxed.