SILCA KEY MACHINE TRIAX PRO
Triax Pro is the top electronic key machine for decoding and cutting either by code or from original laser and dimple keys. It also engraves keys, keyrings and small medal tags.
Designed for experienced locksmiths and professional key cutters, Triax Pro combines reliable performance, effortless use and is made exclusively from select components.
The machine can work both in stand-alone mode or with a PC connection that enables you to access the largest key database available on the market via user-friendly software.
Enter the Evolution of Silca Electronic Key Machines with Triax Pro.
- Faster cutting speed up to 19000 rpm.
- User adjustable cutting speed +/- 30%.
- Flexible and innovative interchangeable jaw system (like Futura) is compatible with all existing Triax clamps.
- New quick-release tool change system is fast, smooth and easy to use. It is activated by means of a simple lever.
- Nickel plated clamps are rustproof and less prone to wear.
- Large (144 mm) LCD screen with colour graphic display.
- Reduced cycle time compared with Triax Quattro:
30-40% for decoding laser keys.
15-20% for cutting laser keys.
10-15% for decoding dimple keys.
25-30% for cutting dimple keys.
- User friendly software interface allows you to search by
Key blank, serial number, indirect code or system description.
- Cutter holder fits 14 tools and is incorporated in the machine for comfortable access.
- Utensil tray with non-slip mat on top of the machine to help you keep your work bench neat and tidy.
- USB pen drive allows machine updates & backup data.
- Software management of machine & cutters maintenance.
- Cut key counter.
- Clamp calibration notice (software advices when clamp & tracer tower should be re-calibrated).
- All exposed screws are made of stainless steel for better resistance and a longer life.
What is the best cutter to use for my Silca Machine?
LSC sells a range of cutters to suit most price ranges from the Original Silca Cutters to the Actuance branded Cutters. It is always advised to use a Carbide cutter though as it will last much longer and cut a better key that a standard high speed steel cutter
PC System requirements (for SKP)
To use the Silca Key Programs (SKP), your computer must have a correctly installed Windows operating system and must have the following system requirements:
- Processor 1 GHz
- Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista™ SP2 (32 or 64 bit), Windows® 7 (32 or 64 bit) operating systems
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 2 GB free space on hard disk
- DVD reader
- SVGA monitor or over - Resolution 1024x768 - 65536 colours or over
- 1 USB port for hardware protection
- One or more serial/USB ports for connecting the key-cutting machines