SILCA KEY MACHINE RW4 PLUS (MACHINE ONLY, NO PSU/SNOOP)
Silca RW4 Plus supplied without snoop or power supply.
Upgrade now !! and stop saying NO to customer.
The Silca RW4 Plus decodes and programs more transponders than any other cloning tool on the market.
- ID40 (Philips® Crypto),
- ID41 (Philips® Crypto),
- ID42 (Philips® Crypto),
- ID4W (Philips® Crypto),
- ID44 (Volkswagen®),
- ID45 (Philips® Crypto),
- ID46 (Philips® crypto 2 type),
- 4D (Texas® crypto type),
- ID6F (Texas® Crypto 2),
- ID6A (Texas® Crypto 3),
- ID48-A (Megamos® Crypto M-Box required),
- ID48-K (Megamos® Crypto M-Box required),
- 4C (Texas® fixed code type) and other fixed code transponders (on T5 transponder types).
- Philips® and Megamos® fixed code transponders,
- Copying keys Holden® Commodore type 1 and 2 (COM-CODE required).
Free firmware updates ensure your device stays ahead of other automotive transponder devices.
RW4 Plus and GTI - Tutorial
® Volkswagen, Philips, Texas are registered trade marks exclusive property of authorised manufacturers of locks and users.
- Extensive and professional transponder solution.
- Unique decoding & programming device in one stand alone unit.
- Data acquiring process for all vehicle types.
- Data acquisition by using the original car key with the "Silca" Snoop (not included).
- Certainty of data logging results.
- Identification of transponder keys.
- Identification of different transponder types.
- Cloning of fixed-code transponder keys.
- Cloning of Texas Instruments encrypted ("crypto") transponder keys.
- Cloning of Philips encrypted (“crypto” & crypto ii) transponder keys.
- Including T11 chip types, ID40, ID41, ID42, ID44, ID45 & ID46 types.
- Storage and retrieval of transponder key codes.
- Generation of transponder key codes.
- Direct entry of transponder key codes.
What is pre-coding?
Pre-Coding is the process of writing a specific manufacturers logic to a blank or virign chip before programming it to the vehicle.
Your RW4 can preform this function as of version 02.00.056 for RW4 Plus machines and version 01.01.056 for RW4 machines. This update is very beneficial customers using the RW4 devices along side their Advanced Diagnostics units.
Silca Wintransfers (Firmware)
Keep your Silca key machine up to date.
Contact your account manager for all updates.
PC System requirements (for SKP)
To use the Silca Key Programs (SKP), your computer must have a correctly installed Windows operating system and must have the following system requirements:
- Processor 1 GHz
- Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista™ SP2 (32 or 64 bit), Windows® 7 (32 or 64 bit) operating systems
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 2 GB free space on hard disk
- DVD reader
- SVGA monitor or over - Resolution 1024x768 - 65536 colours or over
- 1 USB port for hardware protection
- One or more serial/USB ports for connecting the key-cutting machines