BRAVA METRO ENTRANCE LEVER EV SERIES 8000 70MM SC
BRAVA Metro EV8000 series commercial grade entrance leverset with external clutching lever.
Successfully tested up to 4 hours (depending on type of doorset) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1- 2005, Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
- Outside key unlocks outside clutching lever.
- Inside lever free at all times,push button locks outside lever.
- Clutching lever feature to prevent forcing.
- Screw post to prevent lock rotation are removable.
- Carolina lever design.
- Cylindrical fixing.
- Silca LW5 profile 6 pin cylinder.
- Incorporates the popular PD 8221 barrel.
- Compatible with most restricted keying systems.
- Boxed and colour coded.
- 2 keys supplied.
- Fire rated.
- Finished in satin chrome.
|Door thickness||35mm - 51mm|
max. Lever / knob projection
distance may not include turnsnib
|Strike||28mm x 70mm x 2mm|
|Latch||70mm (12.7mm throw)|
|Latch face plate||57mm x 25mm|
|Door handing||Non-handed levers|
Function decription (Entrance lock) - BRAVA Metro
Dead locking latch bolt operated by knob/lever from either side except when outside knob/lever is locked by the push/turn button inside. Key outside or operating inside knob/lever releases push/turn button unlocking outside knob/lever. Inside knob/lever always operates latch bolt.
EV8000 Series dimensions
Adjustable to suit door thickness's of 35 to 51 mm.
Measurements in mm