LOCKWOOD PATIO BOLT 680 NEW WHT
The Lockwood 680 patio bolt is a strong, heavy duty, surface mounted lockable bolt designed to improve security in a range of residential sliding and hinge door applications.
To achieve secure area rating this product must be fixed to internal face of the top of the door.
- Opening or immediate area must be monitored by alarm system.
- Be fitted with a SCEC endorsed cylinder which is also secure area rated.
For dimensions see FAQs
- Heavy duty surface mounted lockable bolt.
- Suitable for sliding and hinged doors.
- Suitable for aluminium and timber applications.
- Manufactured from high purity zinc alloy.
- 145mm steel locking bolt.
- Can be locked in open or closed positions.
- 4 point concealed fixing for lock body.
- 6 point fixing on standard strike.
- 001 inner barrel.
- Compatible to most restricted keying systems.
- Supplied with ferrule strike.
- Extended bolts and packers are also available.
- Supplied in trade pack.
- Finished in white.