LOCKWOOD SCREEN DOOR LOCK 8654 BLK
Lockwood 8654 hinged security door lock.
Supersedes & retrofits Whitco Tasman Mk2 and Mk3 locks.
Suits left or right hand opening doors (non-handed).
Featuring 2 stage locking (DualSelect®).
The range has been tested in accordance with AS4145.2-2008, offering exceptional performance and reliability. Incorporating Lockwood's advanced safety and security feature, DualSelect®, the 8654 Hinged Security Door Lock is ideal for use in residential applications.
- 2 stage key locking, offers safety and security for all occupants by giving a choice of selecting safety mode or secure mode when exiting the home.
- Turning the key to the first selection engages the safety lock, this offers security from the outside whilst allowing occupants inside to safely exit using the internal lever and snib.
- Turning the key to the second selection engages the secure lock, this provides internal and external security, and requires the key to unlock the door from inside and outside.
- Suits left or right hand opening doors.
- Stainless steel hookbolt for increased security.
- Key locking from both sides.
- Inside snib locking (with key override).
- Large ergonomically improved snib to assist with operation.
- Stainless steel face plate.
- Self-latching with stainless steel hook deadbolt for improved security.
- Can only be locked when fully engaged with strike.
- Fits industry standard cut outs/door preparation.
- Retrofits Whitco Tasman Mk2 and Mk3 Locks.
- Zinc die cast lock mechanism and furniture.
- Easy installation for both new and retrofit applications.
- Accepts lazy cam euro cylinder (not included).
- Compatible to most inline restricted keying systems (using 9555-3 or 8412 barrels).
- Dead latch must be held in to remove cylinder.
- Optional 3 point kits available for premium security.
- Supplied bulk packed.
- Finished in Black.
DualSelect introduces two stage external locking – safety mode and secure mode.
By rotating the key 90° the bolt can be thrown achieving external security whilst the internal turn knob is free to exit (Safety Mode).
By rotating the key a further 45° to the second click, the bolt will now be secure on both sides of the door (Secure Mode).