KABA EXIT DEVICE ED2227EOF SIL
The Kaba ED2227 exit only vertical rod type panic exit device is designed to provide emergence egress by a single action pushing motion via a modern design touch pad, fitted horizontally across the door.
The ED2227 provides secure two point latching in top and bottom of door and offers external trim options for lever / knob or pull handle and is suitable for double or single, metal or timber doors.
Successfully tested up to 4 hours (depending on type of doorset) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1- 2005, Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
- Horizontal fitting with 2 point vertical locking.
- Supplied in 1085 mm standard length.
Can be field sized to 645 mm minimum length.
- Suits door thickness 35 - 50 mm as standard.
- Latch-bolt is dead-latching.
- Suits up to 2100 mm high doors.
Extension rods available in 600 mm lengths.
- Field selectable handing.
- Fire rated.
- Finished in silver.