DORMA CLOSER TS73 EN1-4 SIL B/CHECK D/ACTION P/ARM BRKT (37020401)
The DORMA TS73 EN 1-4 closer is a non-handed closer suited to internal doors including fire doors.
Power adjustable with a screw, closing speed (180° - 15°) and latching speed (15° - 0°) adjustable with separate valves with final adjustment by standard arm.
Backcheck is self regulating or adjustable by valve and delayed action is also adjustable.
Suitable for standard doors installation up to 1100 mm (W).
Suitable for fire doors.
|245 mm (L) x 46 mm (W) x 60 mm (H)||1.7kg|
- Dorma TS73 regular door closer.
- Ideal for commercial applications.
- Variable closing force size EN1-4.
- Overhead surface mounted door closer.
- Adjustable latching action by valve.
- Adjustable backcheck.
- Adjustable delay action.
- For standard internal doors up to 1100 mm.
- Includes parallel arm bracket.
- Parallel arm mounting doors up to 950 mm.
- Standard arm assembly.
- Fire rated.
- Finished in silver.
What is thinking backcheck
If the door is flung open at speed; whether on purpose or accidentally, the thinking backcheck reacts at full strength, protecting the wall and door from damage.
- Self-regulating backcheck.
- Infinitely variable closing speed within ranges 180° - 70° & 70° - 15°.
- Infinitely variable closing speed within range 15° - 0°.
- Adjustable latch range (by arm).