Lockwood 23mm Short backset Electric Lock 3782ELSS fully field configurable
Lockwood Selector® 3782EL short backset electric mortice lock. Suitable for metal doors.
Monitored with simple in field selectable from power to lock to power to open.
The lock can be operated by push buttons, intercom systems and key switches; or integrated with electronic access control systems for use with higher security devices such as keypads or card readers.
- 3782 electric mortice lock.
- Simple in field selectable from power to lock to power to open.
- 9 – 28VDC.
- 300mA MAX (20mA continuous if LEDs are activated).
- Full range of monitoring including REX, Deadlatch, Door position, KOM and lock status.
- On board door status LEDs improves installation and reliability.
- Unique functions for double reader applications which allows external side to fail securely while internal side fails safe allowing free egress escape.
- Motor driven providing lower power usage in some applications.
- 23 mm backset as standard, 25.4, 30 and 38 mm available upon request.
- Suits metal door thickness 35-50 mm.
- Supplied less cylinder.
- Supplied with X7 (3700X7CAM) cam.
- Supplied with 3.6m cable with 12 pin connector and water deflecting boot.
- Compatible with 4800 and 5800 series furniture.
- Finished in stainless steel.