LOX High Security Electric Strike 10-30VDC AUSTRALIAN Footprint Non Monitored
The FES20 series electric strikes are designed for use with all access control systems.
The LES20 series now come with a 10 mm strike lip as standard, to prevent possible personal injury and damage to clothing as with the 15 mm lip. A 5 mm lip extension is included with the strike if needed.
Fail safe/fail secure is changeable on site.
Suitable for use on hinged doors to work with a extensive range of locks.
Successfully fire rated up to 4hrs on fire door assemblies in accordance with AS/NZS 1905, Part 1-1997 and BS 476: Part 22-1987 ( Fire resistant door sets) .
- Multi voltage 12~30V DC.
- Current 12V DC @ 250mA, 24V DC @ 125mA.
- Fire rated up to 4 hours.
- Power to lock/power to open field selectable.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Solenoid can be continuously powered.
- Optional extension lips.
- Self adhesive installation template.
- Includes tab mounting kit.
- Pre-drilled for extension lips.
- Holding strength of over 1490kg.
- LES20 is suitable for 18 mm latch with a 3 mm door gap.
Who are LOX Locking
A new electromechanical locking business, LOX Locking, has been launched by Bob Graham and Marc Bindner. Based at Artarmon in Sydney, the company supplies a wide range of electromechanical locking solutions through Australia’s leading distribution businesses.
LSC are proud to be a distribution partner of LOX Locking. We will supply their range of electric strikes, electromagnetic locks, electromechanical drop bolts and other like products within their product range.
While LOX Locking is only a new company, Bob and Marc have extensive industry experience when it comes to manufacturing and supplying electromechanical locking products.