AMC SOUTDOOR/BC Low Consumption Outdoor Dual Tech
Soutdoor/BC is a low consumption outdoor detector. It is usable with all types of radio transmitters, due to the very low consumption, 9uA ensures a long battery life of the radio devices connected.
It has a very low threshold operation, 2.55Vdc. It‘s a full digital detector (with digital PIR), with an analysis system devoid of the classical noise that occur with the use of traditional analog PIR.
Through the use of fully digital PIR detector is protected from white light masking and has much higher efficiency in the discrimination in its action range. Even with the significant temperature variations, the digital temperature compensation system guarantees a high efficiency.
It has a range of 15 mt, with an opening angle of 90°.
- Double PIR detector with AND function (AND time 4’’).
- Range from 3 mt to 15 mt.
- Alarm LED.
- Alarm Buzzer.
- Test function.
- PET immunity.
- Stand by mode for battery saving.
- Double pulse function.
- Interchangeable Fresnel lenses.
- Free alarm contact solid state relay (NO, NC).
- Tamper contact solid state relay (NO, NC).
- Power supply: from 3 V to 9 V.
- Stand-by consumption: 9 uA.
- Alarm consumption: 5 mA.
- Dimensions 185 x 85 x 70 mm.