SALTO XS4 MINI AUST MORTICE w/ -Z LEVERS (40-45mm) IM&BLK
Cutting-edge design + Amazing technology
Stylish design is a SALTO trademark and with the XS4 Mini, we raise the bar on this already high standard thanks to the XS4 Mini’s small, discreet size combined with a modern, clean LED aesthetic.
The Mini’s smart compactness simplifies installation in virtually any kind of door, complementing any type of atmosphere.
- Simple offline installation is possible on most Australian mortice locks.
- Fully integrated with the SALTO XS4 platform.
- Virtual network capable through SALTO Virtual Network technology.
- Choice of ID carriers: Mifare, DESFire , Mifare Ultralight C.
- NFC compatible.
- All communications between the carrier and the XS4 Mini Electronic lock are encrypted and secure.
- Optical signalling through LED. Dual colour green/red to indicate access authorisation. Acoustic signal optional.
- Available in 2 different finishes: White and Black.
- Battery operated (3 x LR03).
- Optional concealed fixing screw for greater security and improved aesthetics.
- For indoor use.
- Dimensions: 127 x 58.5 x 22.5 mm.
- Weight: 0.5kg.
- Handle turning angle: 45º.
- Door thickness compatible: 35 to 100 mm.
- Suits Australian mortice locks (not included).
- Handle clutch mechanism.
- Inside always allows free egress (anti panic in combination with lock).
- Inside mechanism made of steel and reader polycarbonate covered.
- Handles compatible: Neck 16 mm Ø.
- High security through advanced hardened high resistance anti-drill plates to protect the clutch mechanism.
- DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) compliant lever.
- User on card audit trailing capability for audit trailing via the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN).
- Contactless versions compatible with ISO 14443A, ISO 14443B and ISO 15693 (Vicinity) and covering a wide range of mainstream RFID brands such as DESFire, DESFire EV1, Mifare, Mifare plus, Ultralight C, allowing multi-application with third party systems using one card.
- Low battery power indication monitored through the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN) as low battery status information is written onto carriers and passed to the software. Also readings can be taken at the lock and passed to the software via contactless NFC PPD connection.
- Non volatile memory which allows events to be saved and the XS4 Mini’s date and time to be kept temporarily in the memory even if power fails.
- Firmware upgrade through contactless NFC PPD. *depending on the model.
Measurements in mm