NEPTUNE KEYPAD EM/HID S/ALONE WIEGAND OUT IP68 V/PRF (3x4)
The B6K is a access control keypad supporting up to 20000 users, and is equipped with a EM & HID 125KHz card reader. It is suitable for mounting either indoor or outdoor in harsh environments.
The B6K series adopts the latest ARM as inner core with 32bit CPU, powerful functions, and is stable and reliable.
Different working modes can be set as per customers needs, including reader mode, single door controller, interlock mode and demo mode.
The strong zinc alloy electroplated case makes this vandal resistant IP68 rated unit ready to be fitted in any domestic or commercial location.
- 20,000 user capacity.
- 21 Admin card capacity.
- Can be used as a Wiegand reader.
- Set Facility code (0-255.
- Single relay.
- Standalone operation or 26 - 37 bit Wiegand output.
- 4-6 digits PIN length.
- Built-in EM & HID 125 KHz RFID reader.
- Tricolour LED display for programming and operation.
- Strong zinc alloy electroplated anti-vandal case.
- Supports card and/or password operation.
- 10-28Vdc, 10-28Vac power input.
- Backlit keypad.
- Built-in buzzer.
- Fully programmable via the keypad.
- Water proof IP68 rated.
- Dimensions 128 (L) x 82 (W) x 28 mm (H).
- Lock output load Max 1A.
- Active current draw ≤100mA (when input is DC12V).
- Idle current draw ≤35mA (when input is DC12V).